Sunday 15 July 2012

Dag H - Coffee on the eastside


This Café is situated next to the Kontra Coffee micro roasters and gets its coffee and barista training from there. Dag H is a large restuarant/café with the mission of serving good coffee to many.
In my hunt for great coffee and a thriving café scene in Copenhagen, I generally skip those cafés where there is too much food and many tables. Can you really make good coffee and concentrate on a food menu, as well as running around to care for 50 customers at the same time
Dag H prides the quality of their coffee, and to be honest, the coffee is quite good here. The girls standing by to take your order and serve you at your table are friendly, but all the same, the café lacks that special atmosphere where you feel like you have entered into another world.  It is not that café I would sit and write my diary or read a good book.
This is more the type of place I would go for a good meal out, followed by a good cup of coffee, but not where I would sit and ponder over a cup of really good coffee.
Although the café lacks a certain individuality, it seems to churn out a menu of coffee and food at a high quality.  I wouldn't go to this place alone, but I would make sure I had someone with me to make the experience special.
Find Dag H here: 
Vis stort kort

No comments:

Been there? Done that? Got a thought to share about it?