Sunday 29 July 2012

Democratic - coffee in...the library??


Strangely enough, you are really not in doubt when you have that cup of coffee which comes close to a mind altering experience. And I do not just mean being high on a coffee buzz, but rather like going on a journey when drinking a cup of coffee.


After several whispers in the ear, I decided to follow my next lead, and find Democratic Coffee Bar. It is in the center of Copenhagen in the main library.


Now I know why people are raging about this place.  The coffee is quite an experience. Strangely though, when I arrived the smiling baristers were extremely eager to show off their homemade layer cake.  It is made as you order, so it really does not get any fresher than that.


I know that I said that the best coffee in town was at the Coffee Collective, but this place has just scored a tie. As I travel through the Copenhagen coffee scene, I do discover that there are actually several really good coffee joints around.  And this is one that must not be missed.


Find Democratic here:


Vis stort kort

No comments:

Been there? Done that? Got a thought to share about it?