Friday 27 July 2012

Kaffebar - put the good back in coffee


Granted that sometimes the hunt for coffee can lead one to far away places, but the residents of Valby have the cutest little coffee shop in their own back yard.



While running around in the center of Copenhagen looking for my next cup of coffee, someone sent me out to Valby, a twenty minute bike ride out past the city zoo and Frederiksberg gardens.  It was well worth the  travelling effort.
 
The coffee was really good...but I discovered that I was in the prescence of yet another world champion!  This time a champion in latte-art. So not only did I get a great cup of coffee...but I got a visual surprise when I got my coffee.
In this café you just feel good.  And after a little talk with Habib, I could not help but get the feeling that this place was not about the money....it was about doing something good.
    
By the way, did I mention that these guys are the Copenhagen Roasters? They do have a micro roastery just down the road, so each bean is practically handroasted. ≧◔◡◔≦ 

Find Kaffebar here:


Vis stort kort

No comments:

Been there? Done that? Got a thought to share about it?